Friday, July 07, 2006

I've been looking for blogs written by post polio survivors and out of 8000 google hits come up with none so far. I'm about half through the list. I have read several blogs who refer to a post-polio parent or acquaintance. This caused me to veer off into their archives and before I knew it I felt like a neighbor: they wrote so compellingly. And I had to comment back to them as neighbors must.
This has occupied much of my time and kept me from writing here. In other words blurking has kept me from blogging.
But from now on I will blog more and blurk less.
I carry the fear of producing a site like Adult Acne where the owner never posts even though she has a darling dog named Rickey to photograph and volumes of entertaining stories to tell. Her site is now dead to me but an example to all.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger the queen said...

She has been shamed into posting

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home