Thursday, August 10, 2006

Things I find boring:
People who talk about health insurance foul ups
People who talk about ISP foul ups
People who talk about ordinary aches and pains
People who send out MEMES and expect them back
People who think anything you post on a Blog will get you victimized by a pervert and/or exposed by Dateline
People who think any question they pose can be answered by a click of the mouse within minutes
People who think having children automatically enrolls them for later life duty in Slaves-R-Us

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Wolf Woman said...

Women who talk about golf are cool though, right?

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Queen_Mum said...

I'm asking the Queen if the above comments could escalate into a cat fight if we don't step in. In the meantime wolves who talk about golf are cool as long as their whiskers are impeccably groomed.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Wolf Woman said...

'Scuse me. (ransacking my bathroom for Nair) I know it's here someplace.

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger the queen said...

Becs and WW would not fight. Even suggesting it worries me that they might turn and team against us. And then, as they say, I would have to cut a bitch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home