Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Had the tiresome weirdness in my arm at six pm even though I did neck exercises and wore th cervical collar 5 hours.
I tried to put it on today but could not. Remembered yesterday Tabitha put it on me and I had a struggle getting it off. I hesitated asking her for help but figured if she worked as a unit secretary at a hospital she could handle it. She was very sweet about it.

Today I tried to cut it down to my neck size but my box cutter didn't make a dent. I'll try the electric knife tomorrow. That's what they use on "Trading Spaces" to cut thick hunks of foam. Art and Donna are bringing lunch around the same time as the Lifeline Lady is installing my "I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up" gizmo.

You can telll I'm hurrying. Not much content here but a post is a post. Time to waggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home