Friday, December 15, 2006

I now have a Lifeline scheduled for installation on Wednesday. No, I didn't fall but I could have. It isn't mini strokes. Something is haywire in my neck/spine that has been causing a daily "spell" of numbness in my left arm and leg. If I'm standing I could drop. It's scary.

There are said to be exercises that can be done but no one will give them to me so I can commence them until the 22nd. I have a call in to the doctor to try and get them verbally. I'm encouraged to think I might be able to do neck exercises to prevent this numbness. Yesterday I waggled my head and neck all day long and for the first time all month did not have an evening "spell". Encouraging.

I started this blog to tell stories and write my take on my life. I think it is turning into a journal. The worst part about that is only negative things are happening. Nothing bugs me worse than an intermittent blog. I go for my daily visit and they are absent. I'm abandoned !

So I'll try this daily journal approach for a month. Maybe WW will join me?

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Wolf Woman said...

Okay, QM, you're on! (WW)

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger ~~Silk said...

Yes, please do. I will worry untl I'm sure you have this controlled.

Another thing that worries me - it's easy to blame odd things on PPS nerve involvement, and miss another cause. Have you had a brain scan (MRI)? (Can you tell I don't trust doctors?)

In the meantime, please be careful.

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Wolf Woman said...

How are you feeling today, QM? Did you waggle your head yesterday? I must keep tabs on you if we are to do our 30-day journal challenge...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home