Saturday, November 25, 2006

My first Christmas present from Dan was a dark blue sweat suit. I couldn't raise my arms to get it over my head and he knew this. But he really, really wanted us to have matching sweat suits.

My last present was a pair of Rebok running shoes. He sold a putter when he learned he was dying and sent Q to purchase the shoes. I don't run or tie shoelaces but it was a fitting gift from my sports minded husband.

When Q was dating Gary he brought in 21 presents for her 21st birthday. We were a one present family. She was bedazzled by his generosity.

Every Christmas Son of Cloud would look in the driveway to see if there was a car with a red ribbon festooning it. I did buy him a few cars but instead of ribbon he got lectures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home