Thursday, November 16, 2006

This has been a social week for me. My monthly lunch people arrived yesterday with a wheelchair and one of those chairs you press a button and it catapults you up and out. Donna has been a friend to a 90 year old lady who just died and I was offered dibs. Am I lucky or what?

I just love wheelchairs. Probably because I do not yet exactly need one. The backs are comfy, the arms fit under my table and they are great for hauling stuff around the house. This particular chair has features my old one doesn't like a high padded back. Also it was cleaner. There are a number of crevices on wheelchairs that are attract dust. I spent an hour this morning detailing my old one carefully.

My garage is full of medical stuff people don't want to store. It's like insurance. Doesn't hurt to have it. Medicare should set up a distribution center for unneeded medical equipment. But until they do I'm your man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home