Monday, October 30, 2006

Everything seems to require a longer explanation than is necessary to tell the actual story. I bore myself.

Yesterday the kitchen sink would not drain. Q took the newer pvc joint apart but it was blocked beyond that. Pricey Plumbers will come Wednesday to see about that.

Respiratory Therapists have been coming here to fit me with a new face mask for my night time ventilator machine.
The mask I have been using has nasal "pillows" which fit in the nose and a rigid headgear which goes over the head and holds the hose the air passes through. The new mask is nose "pillows" and mouth and chin cone which will keep my mouth from flopping open and air escaping.

It is difficult getting this new mask on. Maybe impossible. I'm so tired at night I hate to struggle putting it on. Yet I know it is important to make the effort. Today I will tackle putting it on mid-day and use it for an hour. When it is on I cannot speak. This guarantees phone calls.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM , Blogger Becs said...

The NJ branch of Pricey Plumbers will be visiting Ma Maisonette tomorrow to handle the screaming john/musical toilet. Oy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home