Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I had a good day yesterday. Tabitha came the day before so things were cleaned. I fixed a breakfast of egg, bacon and English muffin. I bought a half tank of gas for $20. Tried to remember the last time I bought gas but it may have been a year ago. I paid $1.97 a gallon then I recall.

Lucky for me the Sinclair station up the street still uses live people to pump gas for us. I was wondering if spiders could get in the gas tank and foul it with their webs. At the beauty shop someone asked if I tipped the filling station attendant for pumping my gas. Never hear of such a thing. Next thing you know we will be tipping doctors. Humph.

President Clinton left a message on my answering machine. I already voted by absentee ballot but he didn't know that. When I went to bed things didn't look good for my people but we came out victorious by this morning. I will not have to put the Gypsy curse on the righteous president. He can implode without my involvement.

Both my children voted. A good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home