Sunday, December 10, 2006

Every now and then my left hand flops down on the keyboard and deletes a post in mid blab. Today I was trying to describe a daily "spell" I've been having. I decided it meant I was not supposed to write about spells. It's just as well. My internist said she doesn't have a clue what causes them. I've found eventually things escalate to the point even a cretin can pinpoint the cause.

I once had a low grade infection in my ethnoid sinus for 5 years. Finally my pulmonary doctor cat scanned my head and discovered it. Factive antibiotic wiped it out. But my symptoms had been "I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience." How could anyone diagnose and cure that?

So as long as my "spells" only happen when I'm sitting and only last 2 seconds I'm okay with them. I have so little control over my body nowadays. I definitely need to increase my chocolate consumption. Couldn't hurt.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger Becs said...

Not just chocolate, but chocolate of all kinds. Demand as royal homage this Christmas chocolates from around the world.

Er, if the spells involve fainting or falling over, I think I'd press the issue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home