Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm wearing my Gary collar. Today is the first day I tried to put it on myself and it is hanging on precariously by a wisp o' velcro. This pathetic loose application took me 20 minutes. Glad I did not pay for my own girl sized collar.

On the plus side I was able to answer the phone with my wrist Lifeline! This means I can sit in the electric powered chair and when the phone rings press my wrist and it answers the phone. I can yell across the room and say "Stop calling here you people! 'Dirty Jobs' is on!" or talk pleasantly if it is during a commercial break.

Eventually you have to whack the transmitter reset button to get it back in rescue mode. If you don't it beeps at you annoyingly.

Spell Count. One yesterday while eating a salad before Donna put on the collar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home