Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Today the Lifeline lady hooked her machines up to my phone and gave me a bracelet to wear which I can press for emergency help. $40 a month.

Next Sue brought 6 frozen dinners. She leaves tomorrow to spend a week in Michigan with her 99 year old dad.

Art and Donna brought lunch. She was able to cut down Gary's cervical collar for me. I have it on now. While I was eating my arm acted weird for a second.

This journaling is easy but who would waste time reading it?

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger the queen said...

Weird? Weird how?

And, you missed a prime oppportunity to tell your version of the "I've fallen in the breezeway and can't get up" story.

Plus, no doubt hundreds of Googlers will think "I didn't know Lifeline had bracelets" and will hustle out and get Lifelines.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger ~~Silk said...

Not read? You're one of the first I click on in Bloglines. But I don't know what I'd do if you didn't update in a while - email the Queen? Duh?

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Wolf Woman said...

Ahem. Huh-LO. I'm a daily reader too. So keep journaling. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home