Monday, February 26, 2007

After a month of visits The Helping Agency will be phasing me out. Getting everybody scheduled and not overlapping has been beyond my ability. I have always blocked out days of the week for certain things. Monday cleaning, Tuesday Hairdo, Wednesday lunch date, Friday Breakfast with the Gang of Five. Doctor's visits are sprinkled randomly. The Helpers keep muscling into my planned time.

They have found a nice place for me to live that is $1,500 more per month than my income. One of the brochures has white haired people in boats laughing their brains out as they speed on the river. They promise fun and activity. I'm looking for neither.

I want to sleep as long as I want. Retired people should not have to set their alarms to be told how to live. I get it.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Blogger ~~Silk said...

I'm with you on the alarm clock bit! I set mine so seldom that when I do, I have to puzzle out all the buttons all over again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home