Saturday, March 03, 2007

I will now share my technique for melting pounds off old frames.

Step 1: Make your right arm hang limply by your side.
Step 2: Make your left hand dangle limply from your wrist.
Step 3: Have your new doctor schedule a blood test where you fast 12 hours before the test.

Because I knew this test was coming I started eating oatmeal for breakfast most mornings beginning Feb.1. Then late afternoon a frozen nutritious dinner prepared by Sue. Evenings a tangerine or Granny Smith apple, cheese, with chocolate graham cracker. Because the Helping Agency kept coming in and out I didn't have a lot of time to think about food and even if I did it was just too much work to shovel it in my mouth.

So when I weighed in on March 2, I was 128 pounds. Very pleased about that. Test results come later.
When I got home i ate:
Pat's vanilla bean cherry tea cake
3 Russell Stover chocolates
Bacon and biscuits
Stew and biscuits

Shoveling it in my mouth didn't seem as onerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home