Sunday, September 17, 2006

Q and I were visiting today when Tabitha called. She described a fuel pump problem on Friday and wanted to come out today. I said okay and there she was! After introductions I asked her if she had actually cleaned houses before. She said she worked for Dee's Superior Cleaning Service. Pandemonium!

When Q was a teenager a lady from her church started up a cleaning service and hired teenagers to work for her one summer. I was all in favor of Q being employed and out of her room. Turns out Q and Tabitha were both trained by Dee. They didn't work at the same time but compared notes about their mutual boss and what she taught them about cleaning. (Shout for shower doors. Johmson's wax for counter tops.)

Tabitha committed to every other Monday beginning ummm...well...she's going to call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home