Sunday, December 24, 2006

Friday was such a breeze I think I need a social worker to visit me every day to attend to my business.

Currently there is a hum in my phone and I tried to tell AT&T about it. When none of their phone numbers would help me I got on the net. That didn't work either because I didn't have the last 4 numbers of Dan's Social Security # or my last phone bill. So everybody who calls me says "Did you know there is a loud hum on your phone line?" I say it is because I did not save my phone bill because I pay it electronically by computer compounded by the fact I never memorized Dan's SS# after he died 17 years ago.

If I had a social worker she would paint this pathetic picture on this half blind cripple whose only communication with the living world is her phone. Probably by letter with copies to the Public Utilities Commission. HUMMMMMM.

Spell count: Saturday 6 pm. It's becoming more like I stuck my left hand in an electrical outlet. I can move the arm while it's going on.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger ~~Silk said...

These spells seem to happen at near-bout the same time every day, after it gets dark. Odd. Perhaps there's a relationship between something you do in the early evening and the spell. (The two could be separated by an hour or more.)

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Queen_Mum said...

I've thought of this. I suspect it is the weight of the day's pressure on my twisted spine. But it baffles me that it happens usually in a resting mode.
Also the main meal of my day is in late afternoon and is tiring. Once I finish I go to the recliner or wheel chair where it most often happens 2-4 hours later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home