Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My head was whirling so bad yesterday I could not go to the restorative beauty shop. I got it under control with saline and Musinex.

My internist's office gave me an appointment for today at 11:15. Ellen got me there. She told the doctor, "This is not my mom here." We were told there was no way she could help me in regard to my left side neurological spells.

So I'm going to change to Ellen's doctor who is affiliated with Barnes/Christian Hospitals. And Sherry has given me a late appointment today to turn me back into Ellen's mom.

The electric was off for one hour at 7 am. Pack your flashlight WW.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger the queen said...

And her response to "This is not my mother?"
"I can't help you with that."

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger Wolf Woman said...

Flashlight? OK. Good to know. What's up with that power grid out there anyway?

Will you be back from your alien planet, sans spells, by summer?
:-) No doubt the Queen will recognize you when you are fully restored. I shall worry till then. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home