Friday, March 09, 2007

Both arms stopped working this month. Usually Lefty drags Righty over to whatever needs gripping. Once it is at the spot desired, magic happens. Plastic is plopped into the micro and food zapped. Nowadays lifting the arm and container up four inches is beyond Lefty. Could the plastic Lifeline alarm on my wrist be weighing him down? No.

On a happier note I got the results of my physical back and the fasting blood work showed no diabetes. Sue just placed 16 variety drumsticks in my freezer. If Lefty or Righty let me down I might be able to snag one with the Grab Stick. Then 15 minutes hacking through the plastic and bob'syouruncle!

I am reading MS blogs and found one where the writer was lame on her right side and fell, breaking her left wrist. Her description of the fall just cheered me up tremendously. Her fall was caused by a kitten. When I broke my right upper arm,elbow and wrist it was caused by a puppy. But my account 10 years ago would not have cheered others up.

I think if God has a chance to do it over he should build his humans with pop up gauges like Honeysuckle turkeys. That way you would know when you were done.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger ~~Silk said...

I'm worried about you. Are you coping? Have you got some helping hands?

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Queen_Mum said...

I sat on the front bench today next to the stuffed duckie and aproned bunny who hang out there in Spring. Friends brought a fruit plate from Bob Evans. It could have used some of his good gravy but I tried not to complain.
All helpers are gone. To quote Georgie from Benson's Lucia books helpers are "tarsome".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home